It’s been a long time since my last post. I must’ve kinda forgotten about this blog – or just couldn’t bother writing anything about my projects. I’m planning to revive this blog and try to make regular small updates even on small projects.
Some of the projects I’m going to post about include:
- MLP – Massive LED Panel
- 3D – Engine on Teensy 3
- The smaller counterpart of the LED panel running snake
- LED ring clock prototype
- Android dead reckoning test
- Playing with the neato XV-11 LIDAR
- Quad- and Hexacopter Projects
Some of the projects I am planning to start in the future include:
- A robot that brings me drinks! (using the LIDAR)
- Ultrasonic Indoor Positioning System
- Part database – catalogue all the stuff in your mess!!
- FPV – Hexacopter
I also added a donate button in case you want to support some of the aweseome projects!
If you have any ideas or suggestions, don’t hesitate to share them in the comments.